Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday

I glimpse: children running in the backyard.
I see: a mud smeared boy pressing his face against the glass of the back door.
I hear: the cheep, cheep of a bird outside, the whoosh and whir of the washer and dryer, and the muted sounds of children playing.
In a few minutes I will: call Caleb in to so some school work.
I’m thankful: that school is winding down and summer is almost here.
I’m thinking about: my youngest being so undisciplined (and where and when I dropped the ball) and being told that my two year old Sunday school class at church should be lining up at the door when we go out (I guess I dropped the ball there too).
I’m hungry for: a good book and a sermon that will stir my soul.
Today I will be: potty training Ben (in process), finishing many loads of Monday laundry, school, and evening clean up.
Dinner tonight: Black Bean and Grilled Chicken Salad
If I have extra time I will: write out a meal plan for the next two weeks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin