Friday, June 4, 2010

Win Evenings with Victoria Botkin



Some of you might recall that in March I mentioned that Victoria Botkin would be sharing some of the wisdom she has garnered over her many (something like 30) years of marriage and her experience as a mother of seven children. This is Titus 2 at its best. Unfortunately, at the time I was only able to listen to the free portion of the message but I’m sure and certain that it was a blessing - and a very practical help as well.

So, if you, like me, did not have the opportunity to listen to the entire series or even if you are just now learning about it, here is your opportunity to win the MP3 version of all 9 messages. All you have to do is leave a comment here by June 8th at 8 PM. So simple.






Btw, I simply have to plug Raising Homemakers. I am so excited about this new site. If you have one daughter or many daughters, you will want to peruse this site in depth as it is a site dedicated to helping mothers raise their daughters as pillars to the LORD.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin