Friday, June 5, 2009

National Donut Day



Bet you didn’t know that today is National Donut Day. Yep. Grin. And you can go to either Dunkin Donuts or Shipley (in Houston, Tx) and get one free donut with purchase (which doesn’t sound very free to me, but hey…).

Last night or the night before Sonic had a better deal - they were giving away free Root Beer Floats with no strings attached. Btw, Dunkin Donuts really does have good coffee.


What is your favorite Donut? I like cake donuts and donuts with coconut on top. I also very sinfully like the vanilla cream (white cream) filled donuts and I really dislike glazed donuts.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I learned something new about you today. :) See you Sunday.

danielle said...

:)

So glad you commented. We love you guys!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin