Monday, May 9, 2011

Relax

Today I'd like to share this wonderful video by Todd Wilson, "The Family Man" and his wife.  Mr. Wilson has a great sense of humor and his family is so cute (so "good looking" as us Texans like to say). I always look forward to reading his column in The Homeschool Minute. Btw, if you live in or around the Houston area he will be speaking at the THSC Southwest Convention & Family Conference (Homeschool Convention).



Monday Prayer

Father, I praise You. Enable me to rest in You today. To relax. To be peaceful. Grant me a quiet and gentle spirit. Enable me to take joy in my children and in homeschooling. Both are a joy and a privilege and I am so grateful. So very grateful. No other life Lord do I wish...And Lord, help me to love on my husband...in whatever way he needs it. Help me to see him and meet his needs even (before) as I meet the needs of so many others. Enable me to love as You love. Open my eyes to the needs around me. Make my hands and feet Your hands and feet. And Lord, if you could remind me to put Ben on the potty and place it upon his heart to tell me when he needs to go - I'd so appreciate it. Thank you. Blessed be Your Name. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin