Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fave Toy

I love Laurie puzzles so when I came across these number pegs in the used section (and as far as I can tell brand new) of the Homeschool Store I immediately bought them. I bought them for Bess – but they have proved to have an even better use. Ben loves them. Don’t believe me. Simply see below.









Btw, did you notice Ben's pajamas? I bought matching PJs like his (in different colors) for all of us - adults included from The Children's Place (crazy huh?). It was my little Christmas splurge (and a bit of a tradition) and it was one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. I love, love, love these pajamas. They are super cute (and didn't cost a fortune), comfortable and warm as can be. As in they keep us about 10 degrees warmer than the house. No joking. Mark and I both had a good laugh the first time we put ours on. Here is a picture of Bess in hers.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin