Friday, January 15, 2010

Desktop Wallpaper



So, oddly enough, I seem to be posting a lot this week. I must have more time than I thought! Anyway, here is one more reason to check out Revive Our Hearts. The desktop wallpaper! I love these wallpapers and I’ve gone through several of them. This new wallpaper may just be my favorite of all (although I have become really attached to both the “Thirst” wallpaper and the “Legacy” wallpaper). The new wallpaper is of 2 Peter 1 and I love it, love it, love it!


Then download it.

Then join with Nancy in memorizing the verses. (By the way, today's progam is again about self-control. Remember we are to be diligent! I wrote the phrase on our school white board because I love it so much. Be diligent!)

P.S. Please keep the people of Haiti in your prayers. One of our dear friends lost her mother in the earthquake and there are so many others…

I’m always amazed at how suddenly life can turn upside down. I’m not sure why this is always shocking to me, but it is. It is a good reminder that we must live our lives with eternity in view.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin