Sunday, May 3, 2009

About the Last Post

I want to let everyone know that I've deleted my last post – which I warned I might do if I felt my post in any way harmed the author of the email that I posted. (I posted a copy of an email I received about the Swine Flu). Apparently I was not the only person to post or forward the email and some of those people decided to add their own content to the original email. As you can imagine this quickly got out of hand.

Thank you to all of you who commented and brought the truth about this to my attention. I hope you do not mind my removing your comments. My apologies to the originator of the email I posted. I was not trying to do any harm or cause any undue fear about the Swine Flu. I do not believe we need to fear this, I simply feel that it is important to be aware. I did not add to the content I received.


You can read more about the email here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin