1. Sat outside on the swing and read through almost the whole issue of Homeschooling Today magazine. Love that magazine. Such a blessing.
2. I spent the morning culling – going through the boys closets; cleaning, sorting, and tossing. Now I have bags of clothes to give away.
3. Bess was grumpy almost all day. Some days she is almost beyond management. People don’t believe it because they have never seen her melt down…but melt she does…no rhyme; no reason.
4. Mark and the kids played Frisbee golf in the back yard. Aaron won.
5. I decided that Isaiah 55:11 needs to be written on the wall of my house. I’m going to recite it daily with thanksgiving.
Sensations and such:
A cup of green tea
Warm sun on my face
A cool breeze
The sound of lawnmowers mowing
The sound of the neighbors talking – in French
Bethany throwing a Frisbee
Bess getting up from her nap and giving me a kiss
The creak of the swing
Quiet (yes, in the midst of “noise”)
The Lord is my Strength and my shield; in Him my heart trusts and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to Him. –Psalm 28:7