Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Few Random Pictures from the Vacation

1. Outside a Subway in either Alabama or TN. on the way to KY.







2. In Berea, KY.



3. Outside of Nancy, KY.?



My Dad. I just had to take a picture of this. I haven't seen one of these gas pumps in years.


4. Dollywood - Day 1/Green Day


Planning things out. (Gotta love Lands End sales.)

This is how Ben and I spent much of our time.


Bess. My 'smiley' girl.


Mark, Aaron, Beth, and Bess on the Smokey Mountain River Rampage.


Bess, Ben and Bethany in a Bumblebee.


And with Caleb in a duck. Quack! Quack! Five little ducks went out to play, over the fields and far away...


Aaron and Caleb in the bumper cars. (A big hit.)

4. Dollywood - Day 2/Red Day


Don't they look thrilled? Can you tell it is day 2?


Thought this was interesting. It was outside of the schoolhouse which I think was in Craftsman's Valley. There is also a church but I didn't take a picture of it.


And finally, a picture of the Tennessee Tornado - Beth and I were in the first row of the second car.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin